One Little Finger Foundation
The feature film will be released by the end of 2017 or beginning of 2018. The primary objective of the film is to bring awareness about Ability in Disability. We are in post-production right now!
Please Read carefully Initial Terms and Conditions before submitting your content.
• All submissions and participation in this film are voluntary specifically for the cause. Disability is a Human Rights issue and your support is appreciated to join hands with us and help promote the people with disabilities.
• The Music Director will provide you the film scenes and background scores to perform. You may submit your ORIGINAL Poem, Song, Instrumental track, or any related literary content for Film Score and Soundtracks. The tracks may be used in the film, video or promo sites as appropriate for the scenes of the film and decided by the Director and the media team.
• All works that are submitted will be credited in the Film with the names of the singers, performers, musicians accordingly. Any recording company or studio names will be credited as Partners of our organization. The voluntary submissions will be reviewed by the OLF Production team, Director along with UNESCO – USFUCA officials. Once it is approved, we will send you a Contract and Release Form to sign.
• Please note that the submitted poem, song, instrumental track, video, or any other content must be ORIGINAL, never published earlier. You may submit previously published content, but it may not be part of the Film. However, any submitted content may be part of the web sites, community programs, or promotional activities worldwide.
• Since this project is for a FEATURE FILM, the work submitted will be exclusively used without any restrictions by the Film Production house as appropriate to release the film internationally. The writers will retain ownership of their contributions and In all cases, artists will be credited in the film.
If you agreed to the above rules, please submit your content using this link or email us at Info at OneLittleFinger.com
Thank you so much for joining One Little Finger! For further questions please contact: Kevin Mackie, Rupam Sarmah – UNESCO – USFUCA Ambassadors. Email us at Info at OneLittleFinger.com